Saturday, May 23, 2009

I was happily webcam-ing with my poly friends last night. haha. THAT RICK NG IS AS IRRITATING AS EVER! All because Ms Chua Huiping is bored, we all started webcam with something Rachel asked me to install. I ask them go install also la. hahaha.

Rick super look like ghost in this photo lo.
And this one. They are in their room leh! How come got noodles one?! and not only that one bowl leh. Is got a couple of it! And he tempt me with watermelon LOLLIPOP!!!! Irritating. Then I wear the church camp MISSING shirt. THEN HE SAY, I SO BIG SURE WONT GO MISSING ONE LA! Super irritating la! Then we keep scaring *Huiping. hahaha! We keep saying there's something behind her. hahaha. In the end she scared until she take her ear piece off dont listen to us. HAHA! SO FUN!

I wanted to blog this last night but I was too lazy. heeeee

I want many many watermelon lollipop... ):

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe