new year celebration. (: PHOTO TIME

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

IT'S CHINESE NEW YEAR! ^^ And its picture time. (: it's all from *mary's camera. (:
They came my house on the first day....
Mummy giving angbao.




This picky lady takes so long to decide on which make up to take.
Their house! (:

Silly photos are up.

*mary said she was going to make me one. Since last last year....


Our meal. Every year good food. haha. Nice nice curry. (((: I dont love it when I'm a kid. But now i do. ^^

Bear is tired.... He barks at everyone who pass by the house. Imagine how tired it can be..
After so MANY years! We finally got to take a photo ALTOGETHER! ^^ With added members over the year.. Lion and Ah girl's husband. haha. And the 2 dogs who doesnt exist long ago when we were all kids. Happy chinese new year! (((:
Now extra pictures. I took with the camera. So you see the shadow of me as well. Cos the photo cannot take out one. Put inside the frame very long liao. If take out the photo will spoil.

That's me! the baby! haha. And the one carrying me is of course my brother. haha.

End of all celebrations. I mean sort of. Common test today. Really really really thank God! The test was at 5pm. I only started studying at 2.30pm. And seriously, theres lots to memorize. And we just go memorizing every single thing that was said by the lecturer. And it did came our for the common test. (: Which calls for a celebration. (: haha. I took some nice photo but it's in *Mary's phone. Got le then post. (:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe