HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS. (:

Saturday, January 17, 2009

FORMAL WEAR PRESENTATION DONE!! Was pretty happy that was done la. Compared to other groups, I think our group seem to put in the least effort la. Cos all we did was just research and sort of report them out to everyone. Other groups still have skit and stuff. Like more interesting la. But the lecturer said what our group did was what she expected and is the only group that did what she expect us to do la. haha. well. IT'S OVER! haha. We wore heels! haha. The whole room got the clok clok clok sound whenever we walk. The feel was nice la! haha. Being SHORT for 19 years finally I'm tall. And I'm the same height as *Victor when I'm with heels la! hahaha. After the teacher left the room we were like taking lots of pictures la! haha. Cos it's the first formal presentation we did as a class. Some had presentation which requires them to wear formally but at their elective nia. yup. Will post the photos when I have them. (:

Oh and I passed my Dmd! hahaha. Some design module. haha. I got a D nia la. BUT STILL PASS! I thought I would fail lo. hahaha. Cos I only manage to get very little things into my brain when studying at the chalet. hahha. Thank God. (:Now I have to chiong assignments. Almost done with DMD one. But I have the super dont know how to do de JAVA programming. *sigh* super sian.


Anyway. Going to *Nianzhi's birthday party later. Meeting *Umma to buy present later. BROKE!!! Super BROKE! *sigh*

Anyways......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR *GRACEYYYYYYYYY! ^^
*GRACEY! You are able to watch m18 movies LEGALLY now! heee!
AND
HAPPY BIRTHDAY *NIANZHI! (:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe