Rest

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Finally I got to stay home and REST properly today. I slept for very long since I had headache last night. Now I'm curious about "things" since I asked so much last night. I shouldnt have prompted.

Just read *Waiyee's latest blog post. SUPER FUNNY! Write until like she quarrel with boyfriend. haha. But it's not la. It's about her poly course. haha. Then I scrolled and saw one of her past post. I've seen them long ago, since she don't blog often, but I still love this post a lot.

朋友是什么?
朋友就像生命里的彩色笔,
把空白的纸,画上美丽的图案。
有亮色,有深色。
他们的出现,在我们生命里影响许多,
塑造了你和我的个性,是不可或缺的一部分。

朋友又好像脚印。
有的走进我们生命里, 有的只是经过。。。
有的留下,有的影响。
有的走了就不再会回来,只留下回忆。

朋友就是这样。
是神所赐个我们同伴,
让我们彼此影响,学习,鼓励,成长。


It's very true isn't it? Thats how friends are. I seriously love this post. So, are you someone who stays in my life, impactful in my life or just another passerby who leaves behind foot prints in my life?

ohoh! and it's National Day today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVERYONE! haha. I'm being silly here. According to someone's logic:

National Day = Singapore birthday
Singapore = Singaporean
Singapore = YOU AND ME!

Alright.. Lame.

Ah.. and this "someone" told me a story:

There was this case in this hospital’s Intensive Care ward where patients always died in the same bed and on Friday mornings regardless of their age, gender, medical history or medical conditions.

This puzzled the doctors and some even thought that it had to do with the supernatural. Why the death at that same bed on Fridays? So the doctors decide to go down to that particular ward to investigate the cause of the incidents….

Come Friday morning, everyone at the hospital ward nervously waited for the terrible phenomenon to occur again.

The new = unknowing patient laid there…..

Some doctors holding wooden crosses, prayer books and other holy objects to ward off evils……… waiting….the patient was = resting still. then 8am…… 8:30am……..

Just before the ‘cursed’ time…… the door to the ward swung open……

What do you think happened?


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Answer:
Then Ah Soh, the part-time Friday cleaner, comes in and unplugs the life support system so that she can use the vacuum cleaner.

LAME RIGHT!
I asked *Chan Junjie and he gave me answers like "then the sexy nurse came in? or a mad doctor came in?" hah. That's creative huh.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe