Tired/ I love Waffles

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

I can only say.... I hate projects, exams, common test, DEADLINESSSSSS. But I love Waffles. (:

I felt quite bad leaving the ppt to be done by *Umma and *Serena. They do until 4.30am eh. Then next day school at 9am somemore. They look super shag ah. And the presentation was a disaster. We cant really answer the teacher's question. Don't really want to bother with it now. And people are falling sick. *Gladys is falling sick. Cough cough and still cough. TAKE CARE AH! And *Rick also. Though he quite irritating at times also. But he dont fall ill la. If not we no laughter ah. hahaha. (: And *Umma and *Serena... 辛苦了!Paisey ah. Made you two do until so late.

And I realised how scary *Rick is. When he knows your secret, it means uh-oh~ *Yonghwee already tested it out for us. Thank God I got no secret for him to dig ah.. If not I will live in fear everyday. *QQ should spend more time with us. haha. Then we can all have fun together! and the whole 湖北village,村長,前村長。。。好笑死了。hah!

And I dont like all the news that's floating around. It's so upsetting. Internal conflict. I dont like! And they are treated so unfairly!!!! Worked so hard, earned so much for the company, yet what they got in return is SO SUPER little! UNFAIR! I will scream and shout at LSM if I ever see him, because he mistreat the boys! *sigh* But I cant deny that they did do a great job in promoting the boys. Seriously, not all good points can be put together. There's bound to be bad points here and there. I DONT WANT THEM TO DISBAND! AND THEY WONT!

Alright. I got to go to bed already. I want to dream of my husband. hah! Oyasumi~ ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe