Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Going chalet later! Am I excited? I guess not totally. Cos it's common test week.. Well, I think I screwed up my Maths paper. I went in and I forgot a lot of things. I forgot how to count this and that, messed up with all the methods and stuff. Out of 6 questions I'm only confident with getting one question all right. The rest sure here wrong there wrong one. And I even missed out some parts of the paper. Like I didnt even realise that was a question. Thought was just some random statement on the paper nia. FORGET IT!

Left with one more paper thats on Thursday. Like the paper is ridiculous la. Like Digital Media Design eh. Test what?! Don't understand the school's logic at all. And I think theres quite a lot to study. Though say is only four chapters only. Hope I can get those things into my brainy.... oh shit. I got to go pack my bag already. RUNNING LATE IF I DONT START PACKING!

`Annyeong! (:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe