Time: 3:49am

Thursday, December 11, 2008

In the chalet living room alone. Everyone went to bed already. Yes of course. It's already 3 plus AM! Even the last 3 boys sitting in the living room with me has entered the room minutes ago to sleep. They cant take it already I guess. oh well. I'm still left with 2 more chapters to go!
This DMD seriously is killing! Everything look so foreign to me. Like nothing I've seen in lab. Other than those quiz which we all tikam one. Even *Vanessa Umma forsakes me and goes to her lovely bed. Where I have no place to sleep on other than putting my head for a rest on this table. Poor thing... haha. Not so bad actually. I start to get not so sleepy. And I can seriously wait for others to wake up and say Good morning to them! ^^ What a great idea.

Getting back to studying already.


`Annyeong.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe