Eating and Studying!

Monday, December 08, 2008

Eating and studying, eating and studying! I studied in AMK Mcdonald the whole of today! From 1pm to 8pm I was there. So it's all eating and studying today. Ate super a lot of things! Ate Mcspicy, fries, Mcflurry, Double Cheese Burger, Durain pancake and some red bean food stuff. Super a lot! Kept eating and eating! And studying and studying. Really hate the relation thingy. So confusing! Poor brainy. ):

Had so much laughter today! Was laughing like mad while studying with Vanessa Umma and Nianzhi. haha. We shared about our life. And me and Vanessa Umma realised how alike our mummys are! haha. Cos our mummys both will say when we quarrel with our brother ( she has an elder brother like me), then both our mummys will say :" no wonder we wont strike 4D, cos you all always quarreling!" haha. Typical sia! We sure have lots in common. hahaha.

Tomorrow is the maths paper. OH NO! I sure hope I can do it. oh well..

Had home-made Egg Tart yesterday! (: All thanks to Chan Junjie. (: It's not bad. haha. The chocolate one is better than I expect. haha. I thought it would be really weird. so. haha. yeah. It's still alright. Thanks anyway. (: Try baking more and give me eat again okay! ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe