A long day...

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Was out the whole day for the singing session with the usual people... Was pretty fun.. Laughed a lot! All the jokes on reflex action. haha. Was hilarious. And I manage to take this pretty photo of myself! ahaha. Unexpected one okay. hahaha. oh well... Was fun yet tiring..
Thank God the chalet ended nicely. Though I got this big big blue black on my leg. But well, the fall was funny! haha. Seriously. Weihong was telling me, if pain then say pain. Dont keep laughing. But! I didnt feel that it's really pain at that moment! Serious! And I just laugh and laugh. But I just couldnt stop laughing! I just love to laugh I guess. Even falling down makes me laugh. haha. oh well, i'm a happy girl in general. (:

Random stuff:
oh gosh! I'm watching Miss Universe(?) now! The Miss World is so pretty! She is some lady from Russia. PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY! haha. I hope she's not those artificial kind.

End of randomness.

yeah. and chalet ended. Was super tired. Headed home to my bed immediately. Now that chalet is over, test is over, its time to get start with the christmas cards. If not it's gonna take ages to finish. Tomorrow I'm going to lead singspiration! Oh gosh! this is scary alright! I'm not one who enjoys attention from everyone. Like, the feel of everyone staring at me is enough to scare me enough! Just hope everything will be fine. I suppose it will be. They wont eat me up right. ^^

oh, and I listen to this song as I was reading some fan fic. I think the song is pretty nice.


you guys can listen to it. I like the melody. (: Sounds a little sad. But nice. haha. okay. I'm getting old. Cos I'm tired already. Blog again..
`Annyeong!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe