happy - QUEEN! (:

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Today I met up with the girls to do assignment. haha. alright. we slack most of the time. But oh well. we did a little la.. Searching of photos. But anyway....

I gave *Vanessa Umma, *Nianzhi and *Iris Christmas cards la!! haha. I rushed it a little but was still able to give it to them when I met them today. It was the very first Christmas card *Vanessa Umma received la. Not just this year. But the first Christmas card she got for the past 18 years! I should felt honored to be the first to give her the card. And she smsed me and said she loved it a lot la. That sms really made me so glad la. To see people appreciate what you did for them really gives a really good feeling. haha. I think none of them actually think that I would give a card to them la. Just a simple card but I think it's better than nothing la. (: I'm really glad. Yippy! ((((:

And went out with people at night also. went to Bugis. Had ajisen! hahaha. So nice! YUMYUM! (: Was really tiring la. Didnt get to rest well. Or shall I say, I never feel that I've rested enough. I think I owe my body too much already. oh well... I think I'm more busy during my holiday than school days la. The opposite for Umma. *tsk tsk* not fair!

oh great. Tomorrow is *Weihong's evangilical(?) birthday event. OUT AGAIN! I'm going to miss the 4G outing. ): I havent been meeting them for months... Miss all the craps and scolding... ): Why do they put it on a day when I cant make it?!?!?!???!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe