Christmas!

Friday, December 26, 2008

It was a great and fruitful day. Alright.. I didnt reach home very early on Wednesday. And right after I reached home, after bathing, I wrote cards! I wrote 20+ cards and its not even all the people one la. But anyway. Went to church to help out today. Cos got the church event. IT WAS GREAT! So many people came! I was super shock at the amount of people who attended. It goes to show that our people are working to get people there! ^^ The food was great as well! Aunty CuiLian cooked so many things! Everyone brought so much food as well. It felt like some family party! hahaha. (: I'm really glad to be there to help out and be able to be of some help to others. (:

I was writing Christmas cards last night and I seriously write until I wanna cry la. I was so tired after a long day and then have to write cards still.. Then I found *Shuliang online and we chatted. And he kept on encouraging me to write cards la. And chat with me once in a while to keep me awake. haha. So nice of him! hahaha. I shall write him something as well. And I got to meet him up some day.

I was reading the Christmas cards right after I got home. I was so shock with what *Meifoong wrote! It's almost the same as what I wrote to her! And I mean it! And She asked me to guess what song she was listening to when she wrote me the card. AND I GOT IT RIGHT! oh my gosh! I was in total shock la! Like. How can I get it right. hahaha. And Weihong's card was funny. haha. cos he called me 笑点低的女人。And then he wrote, 哈哈哈,我也是。 I dont know why I just find it very funny. hahaha. I felt so bad for people who gave me cards but I didnt give one. PEOPLE! WAIT! You all will receive it on Sunday! haha. (:

I'm so happy for the people around me. I really love those things written in the cards. It almost made me cried. oh great. Crying makes me look super ugly. haha. But I'm so touched by the content. And I mean it. haha. Olivia's card was one that I had a difficult time reading. ahaha. Cos her handwriting is so messy. But her content was one of the cards that really made me so gan dong. (: oh well. (: I really had a great Christmas. ((((: It was indeed a joyful one. (:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe