HU BEI village outing AGAIN! (:

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Photos from the night out.

Tomatoes *Yonghwee took! haha. We just keep taking his. ahaha.
Me and *QQ, the mr. Nice guy. (:
haha. I thought *Nini looks cute here.
We taking photo with birthday girl. (: Outside Ion.
*Nini and *Zuee*Zuee and me! (:
*Zuee and *Rick (why Rick doesnt have a nick?)
*QQ and *Zuee
*Hweehwee with *Zuee
*Maomao with *Zuee
*Umma with *ZueeAnd this is our present for *Zuee. It's some holder la. haha. girl girl one lo. (:

Then today! We went to *Umma's house. (: Was suppose to study. But oh well, we ended up watching tv and talking and eating.
*Umma bought this thing at Etude House. It's for removing black heads. Then we tried! GOT USE! I might buy it. It's hot hot one. You have to rub it on your nose. haha. Our nose there all black black one. Because got charcoal.
I thought we look quite ugly. hah!
Then, DINNER TIME! haha. Never study much also. haha.
*Umma cooked all these! haha. *amazed* Didnt think she would be able to cook such a decent meal. hahaa. And it's really quite good. I think she cooks better than me. haha.

*Hweehwee is complaining we never jio him go. NEXT TIME LA! I already know where you are heading to you still expect me to call you along with us mehhh. You better let me go to bed ah! dont force me to entertain you at late night ah. If not I whack you ah!

Looking at the food, I'm hungry... ):

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe