不像丧礼的丧礼

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Just came home from funeral. My 姑妈's funeral. I told *zuee they all today. Actually I kind of like going to funeral. Not that I'm happy someone passed away, but it seems like it's a time when people really gathers.. Even new year we also wont gather. So yeah.. I got to chat with my ever-funny-cousin. Who is also 24 years OLDER than me... (: I'm really a little girl there. And I've got really cute 表侄s. They are so fun. AND THEY HAVE TO CALL ME 表姨 alright! That makes me sound super old. One of the girl girl named 家丽。She super cute la! We were talking this and that. And I said I only learnt mahjong this year. She goes :"HUH? I ALREADY KNOW HOW TO PLAY IT SINCE I WAS SIX!" And she's only ten years old now.

The two of us started taking photos with her phone, and my mom goes, "wa.. you see they two so gam. take photos liao ah. They got a age difference of 10 eh." And I go "me and 表哥 age difference of 24 years also so gam liao. not to mention this 10 years difference la..." Then everyone goes laughing. It's nice to have people to play around with you. I mean those in your family...

And I love my 表哥's six-years-old son! He's super cute! and he hugged me just now! ^^

Now,Un-post photo.

me and soonyan.

We are meeting again this sunday. At ms han's house. (:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe