LOTS AND LOTS OF HAPPENING!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

I havent been able to update on my Presentation and *Nianzhi's birthday because Projects have been crashing me down totally. Alright. Lets talk about the PRESENTATION!

Previously, I was feeling like, why should we wear formal wear for presentation while other class dont have to? Felt super unfair la. But well, eventually we just be good students and did as she said lo....

Our Class Rep, *Basirah, is presenting! With her group. haha. I think they did quite well..
*Taufiq cute sia. Blur. hahaha.
It's us. haha. I'm the last to present in the group. The one next to me is *Nianzhi. She super CEO feel lo. haha.

It's the boys next.. *Victor, *Yujing, *Chris and *Xingjie.Happy *Fatin posing for a photo even when her group mates are presenting.Our group.
Whole class. Hey, with heels I'm even taller than *Victor alright! haha!
They are so cheeky!
Now serious.
Girls. (: Nice photo I think. (((:

Next next! Birthday celebration at *Nianzhi's house. It's her birthday with her twin sister. Her house is those 2 houses make until 1 that kind. So it's quite big. And her younger sister so cute la! Her twin is older than her by 8 mins by the way. okok. then its all the photo taking.



Before the malays come we were in the room playing, talking and taking photos. This is the elder sister.
the one in grey is my classmate *Nianzhi. The one in red is her sister *Nianyou(?). I dont know spell right not la. haha. But well. We played card games like Black Jack. then bluff, then murderer. We played 2 rounds. Both rounds also I murderer la! *Vanessa Umma really dont know how to shuffle cards lo..

TODAY! 22nd January `2009! I'M OFFICIALLY DONE WITH OOPP, ICA5! Apart from done with ICA4, DF.. I still have my dmd to do. Which only left a little la. (: weeeeeee!

Just to chiong the ICA5 presentation, *Vanessa and I rushed till 4 am la. =.= Super tiring. But I'm glad that it's done. Initially me and *Vanessa want to go buy new year clothes one. But I'm too tired and lazy to go.. heee.. Plus now go sure a lot of people one. And she like sick sick like that. Actually me also la. Both chiong until so late. Will still be good and fit meh.. We shall go next time.. ((: Now I'm sleepy.. Think I will go rest later.. (:

HAPPY QUEEN IS HAPPY AGAIN!! ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe