random again

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

I'm so bored again.. So I'm here blogging. hey! My facebook status says **Junsu is my ideal boyfriend not fake one alright! I did the test and it said so!

[Click on it to see it clear]

oh by the way. I went to watch *Jingyang's band concert with *Jiahui just now! hahaha. It was not bad la. Definitely better than Macpherson band. They have this alumni player. Who plays something similar to Oboe. He's good la! Super experience like that! But like old sia. haha. Compared to all the STUDENTS out there. haha. Was glad I went. (:


A sudden SIAN-NESS of school. all the projects.. Super sian. I dont really want to do. Dont even want to go school. SIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

aiya. I'm BORED. I'm TIRED. I'm going to bed. NIGHT!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe