ANGRY!!

Friday, January 09, 2009

I took BUS 265 home from school just now after school. And guess what. The bus driver, BEING SMART, didnt stop at the bus stop I'm suppose to stop at!!! He like totally forget got this stop! Then I pressed the bell again. He just drove pass the stop cos he already pass it A LITTLE! He like hesitate to stop eh! AND HE DIDNT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then he stopped only at the next stop!!! The great thing is that, that stop he stopped at is super far from the one I wanted to alight at! And have to climb up and down the slope somemore! *SCREAM* I was SUPER ANGRY LA! SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER ANNNNGGGGGRRRRRYYY! I just cant forgive him who made me spent the money, to take the stupid transport then after that didnt serve the purpose why I want to take a public transport! I might as well walk home right!!!!!!!!!!!

now even SCREAMING IN MY ROOM wont make me calm down AT ALL!
I sms-ed *Umma and *Iris and told them. Then they both ask me to calm down. But I'm super super NOT calm la!

okok. And I just complained to *Nurse Leo, she also ask me to calm down and remember the times when other bus drivers let me alight at the right stop. Okok. this helps a little. okok..
But still I dont like the UNCLE! YEW!

Okay. I'm done blogging about this unpleasant incident.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe