Friday, January 30, 2009

I bought a new scheduler! It's nice! and EXPENSIVE! The artbox that shop lo.. The things all so chio. But all so ex.. I'm going to make full use of it!
On chu yi, I chatted with my secondary school Physics teacher on msn. He quite funny la.. Here's part of the msn talk. He was asking why I never go bai nian. Then say what : queen then wait for people to come ah. haha. Joker sia. But he is one of the nice nice teacher I have in Secondary school. ^^

And I finished my design project today in school with *Umma today! haha! SO happy! Big stone off the shoulder. haha. but got to study for test and all. HWAITING! haha.

had dinner with *xiaoling, *Junjie and *Yonghwee yesterday. ahha. Was quite fun. THANKS XIAOLING FOR THE DINNER. ^^ haha. then went to *xiaoling house and I watched them Mahjong-ing. haha. So confusing. haha. But I shall learn it one day. (: haha. To prevent senile. haha. Tonight dinner again! Steamboat at CK's house. EAT AGAIN! Seriously eat from chu 1 to chu 6 lo. Tml got CYYAM dinner somemore. FATTTTTTTTTTTTT! Must try to cut here and there liao.

I took this photo at *liwen's house on 2nd day of new year. I was lying on her bed and I saw it then I just took the camera and SNAP! haha. I think it's pretty nice. (:
Black and white version.
I think it's quite nice la. ahhaha.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe