changing blogskin

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

i changed my blogskin again... got tired of the sheep one... need a change.. can seem to hear jacko saying: "you girls always change blogskins."
haha.. anyway... have to leave my com liao.. cos exam coming.. but i dont think i will suceed in leaving it completely... but maybe use much lesser ba...
argh.. i hate exams.. never hate exams like now... so sick of it.. i'm going to have my prac soon..
18th oct.. it's coming real fast.. 我的噩梦即将来临。躲也躲不了。hai... 认命了...
On sat when i go home after we had e Poly SC, i took train home.. with JiaHui.. den when reach AMK i want to alight that time.. got this guy he suddenly stop walking.. den people behind me keep pushing.. den in e end i hurt my toe la.. my nails and e skin sort of SEPERATED!!! and it's e 2nd time liao la.. last time also got once like this.. super sway la... and i think it's on e same toe la... which kena e injury... sian... aiya.. i think i going to sleep soon...
Good night! (:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe