100 QUESTIONS - From Mel.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

1. Am I bored now?
- I guess I am. Cos I'm doing this now.

2. Do you ever turn your cellphone off?
- No. Unless the battery is dead.

3. What happen at 10am today?
- Having lesson. DUH~

4. When did you last cry?
- When I was reading somethings about some people. And it's really poor thing..

5. What is your favourite thing to eat with peanut butter?
- Waffer.

6. What do you want in your life now?
- Hmmm. A more discipline life. Not too self-centered? I don't know.

7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
- I don't carry umbrella nor do I put up a hood. Cos I don't have a hoody.

8. What's your favourite thing to have on your bed?
- Bolster.

9. What bottom are you wearing now?
- Shorts.

10. What's the nicest text in your inbox say?
- Anything about Junsu. hahaha.

11. Do you intend to make a relationship complicated?
- No.

12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
- No.

13. What was the last movie you caught?
- Narnia. Prince Caspian(?)

14. What are you proud of?
- Being here on Earth? I guess.

15. What does the oldest text message in your inbox say?
- "Since therefor the children share in flesh and blood, He himself likewise partook of the same
nature, that through death He might destroy him who has the power of death , that is, the
devil.
For because He himself has suffered and been tempted, He is able to help those who are
tempted."
Hebrews 2:14,18

16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
- CSJH's Just for one day. Feat. Kyuhyun

17. Do you have any nicknames?
- mei, ah jun, ah girl.

18. What does your last recieved text message say?
- Kaien thank us for celebrating his birthday. (: [ YOU'RE WELCOME!!! ]

19. What time did you go to bed last night?
- 3am? Somewhere around there.

20. Are you currently happy?
- Well, I guess I am pretty happy. (:

21. Who gives you best advice?
- Quite a lot. Think most gave me good advice.

22. Are you afraid of the dark?
- Alright. Not very afraid.

23. Who did you talk on phone last night?
- I didn't talk on the phone last night.

24. Is anything bugging you now?
- Knowing the problem but not changing it `cause I think I can't.

25. What/who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
- My classmates. About eating Aliff. HAHAHA. He's too big a serving.AHAHAHA

26. Do you wear toe socks?
- No.

27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
- Iris.

28. Have you ever had your heartbroken?
- I don't think so.

29. What annoys you most in a person?
- Liars I guess.

30. Do you have a crush on anyone?
- No. Er.. Junsu counted? hahaha.

31. Have you ever done cocaine?
- ?? What's Cocaine?

32. What is the color of your room?
- Purple!! LOVE IT! (:

33. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?
- Well, I'm a violent person.. I guess I.. WON'T!! That's for sure.

34. Do you believe in the saying 'talk is cheap'?
- Don't understand what it means.

35. Who was the last person to lie in your bed?
- Waiyee, Meifoong and Xiaoling. Which is since Chinese New Year.

36.What you normally do ?
- Singing, chatting, laughing, watching show.

37. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
- NO!

38. Do you have a life?
- Means?

39. Have you ever think someone died, when they really didn't?
- No.

40.What is the reason behind your profile song?
-No reason. Just like the melody.

41. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
- CHANGMIN!! hahaha

42. Last time you smiled?
- I smile everyday!! (((: Correction, I LAUGH OUT LOUD EVERYDAY! HAHAHA

43. Have you changed this year?
- I guess a bit?

44. What are you listening right now?
- We belong together [ Bigbang ]

45. Are you talking to someone when you are doing this?
- MSN with Liwen and another online friend.

46. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
- Open. But I tried walking with my eyes closed yesterday. ahaha

47. Is there a quote you live by?
- Don't think so.

48. Do you want someone you can't have?
- No.

49. Have you ever played an instrument? -
- Clarinet.

50. What was the worst idea you've had in week?
- No.

51. What were you doing last night at 11pm?
- Reading Manga.

52. Are you happy with your love life now?
- I'm SINGLE!!

53. What song best describe your love life?
- ....

54. Does the person know you like him/her?
- ....

55. Who always make you laugh?
- My friends, classmates.

56. Do you speak other language other than English?
- Chinese, a bit canto, a bit hokkien.

57. Favourite website?
- z-degree and soompi forum.(:

58. What's your middle name?
- Li Kuan (?) Will this do??

59. What are you doing tomorrow?
- Slack then go out at night for gathering!

60. What do you think you are like?
- Crazy.

61. Who will you choose to die with?
- None.

62. Where have you been today?
- School.

63. What game do you play often?
- None.

64. Who are you missing right now?
- None.

65. If you've to choose between friend and loves, who will you choose?
- I don't know. Now is friends la. But in future, who knows.

66. What are doing right now?
- Doing this 100 questions thingy,chatting, music-ing

67. Which primary school are you from?
- Macpherson Primary School

68. Name 3 colors that you like?
- White, Gray, Purple. Actually got more. But since the question says 3...

69. What emotion you like to show?
- (:

70. What is your life to you?
- Nothing special.

71. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
- Write in my diary.

72. Who did you last chat in msn today?
- Liwen.

73. Who do you admire most?
- DONG BANG SHIN KI! (:

74. Which month are you born in?
- May.

75. How are you feeling right now?
- Sick.

76. What is the time now?
- 0112.

77. Where are you now?
- In my room.

78. What color did you use to dye your hair?
- I bleached it. So it's a little brown now. But not totally.

79. Why are you doing this test?
- Melissa told me to.

80. What do you do when you are moody?
- Watch show. And just stop thinking about things.

81. At which age you wish to get married?
- No idea.

82. Who is more important to you?
- My mum and dad.

83. Do you think you have enough confident?
- Sometimes.

84. Who is the person you trust most?
- I trust almost everyone.

85. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
- Yea. Isn't this science? Or you mean towards life?

86. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
- SEEING JUNSU!!! HAHAHA I'm mad.

87. What is your goal for this year?
- Be able to survive in Poly.

88. Do you believe in eternity love?
- Yes. ((:

89. What feeling do you love most?
- Being cared by others.

90. Do you really think its Global Warming now?
- I guess so.

91. What feeling you hate the most?
- Being left out.

92. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
- Yea. I try to.

93. Do you believe in god?
- Yes.

94. Who cares for you the most?
- God, my family and friends.

95. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- Changing..

96. What are some stuffs you couldn't let go now and forever?
- Relationships. Be it with who.

97. What have you done regretted doing in your whole life?
- Till now, I guess is wasting my life.

98. What would you feel that no one no longer cares for you?
- Sad.

99. What if your stead two-timed you?
- Get so super angry. But I think I will cry. If I really love him.

100. What do you want now?
- Be a better person.(:


Read after you've done the survey.
1) Remove 1qns from the above and add In your own personal qns, bold It.
2) Write down 10 people whom you would want them to do the survey at the end of the post and tell them through tag boards.

``I never put the 10 person thing. Cos I'm really lazy to.. And people might not want to do.. SO. If you want to do then you do.





Woohoo.. I had a nice hanging out time with those crazy brothers and sisters today. (:
We celebrated *Kaien's birthday! He's 21 already!!! He just join the AGING club. Official member now. hahaha.

Anyway,

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY *KAIEN!!!

We were chatting on our way back home. When we go take train. We were like saying, as we grow older, we don't really bother much about presents, cakes and stuff. It's the gathering with people who really care about you, people who remember your birthday that matters. (((:
I use to think that, "I want a cake, present" for my birthday. But now, it doesn't seem to matter that much. BUT HAVING PRESENTS IS STILL NICE~~ (((((: hahahaha.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe