friends? really?

Wednesday, May 07, 2014


Some times I just cant help but think how important am I in my friends' eyes. It feels like even if I die at this very moment, it would be just one less person taking in the oxygen, and people will soon forget my existence.

It's like things I said in chat groups are being ignored, overtook by things that people find more interest in. And this isnt the first or second time it happens. So I really cant help but feel "Actually I'm not all that important".

It is true that I should try not to be so occupied by peoples' view of me and set my eyes on God, but it is so visible that it takes much effort to ignore the fact that I feel neglected. 

The one thing that comes into my head a lot of times was : I'm talking, but is anyone listening?

Am I not worth to be taken seriously? Am I like a joke or something? 

To be fair, I'm not saying all friends around me are just entertaining me. But it just takes one single person to make my day bad. And there's two today.

Enough said, back to my life being ignored and brushed off by people. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe