Random and 舍不得

Thursday, April 02, 2009

My friend is like so funny luh! He's pet look so funny. it's like BAO YA leh... hahaa. And is a girl leh... So poor thing. Initially not so ugly one leh.. He go make until his pet so ugly..
Unlike mine.. So nice and pretty. ahhaha! I think her this style got the Ga Eul feel lo. ahhaha. Ga Eul is the girl I photoshop *Waiyee into that time. And it looked super odd. hahaha!
haha. end of the Pet Society thing.. I got my timetable on 30th.. I've told some people about it la.. But anyway.. It's like super super lousy timetable la.. I got seperated from all my girls. It feels very very arhhhh.. I was on the phone with *Vanessa when we were checking our timetable and we were like : WHAT!? WE ONLY GOT ONE LESSON IN THE WHOLE WEEK THAT IS ATTEND TOGETHER ONE?! okay.. More like I'm the one like that. We just all got split into different module groups luh. E6 is no longer together. Okay. Although not everyone is really TOGETHER that kind of thing.. But at least dont want split would be better right.. It makes me feel like I'm going to go back to year 1 that kind of thing. Like, I got to know new people all over again. It's really total sian-ness la! *sigh*

These 2 days when me and *Vanessa were talking online.. We were saying : "MUST MEET UP DURING THOSE BREAKS WE CAN OKAY!" haha! I'm closer to *Vanessa compared to other girls in the group la. Others also quite nice la. All the girls are nice to me. But of course there are still things of others that's unbearable to me. But I guess they cant stand me at times too. But anyway. *Vanessa is one girl who wasnt into Korean stuff AT ALL when I know her. And now, she is totally in the whole Big-Bang thing! ahha. Esp TOP. [okay, it's all those korean boyband and korea boys.]
I was telling her : "no one is going to talk to you about big bang and dong bang shin ki in school now.." haha! and she said : " yah la!" Cos we two like always stick to each other in the school one la. Go where also together one. Most of the time la. And we both found the Koufu Bun very nice then we always go eat. Then we will start saying : "肥死你!" when we saw the big piece of butter in there. haha. And she is the only girl whom I had ran to school with cos we 2 are late! haha! thats like the funniest thing ever! It's really fun over the past one year la. Well, not exactly one year la. But anyway.. I'm gonna miss all the girls..... Erm.. I mean majority. Like *Mas, *Iris, *Nianzhi.. *Nianzhi is the motivator among us to get us studying la! Without her ah... Wa.. cant imagine what will happen.. I'm so gonna jio them out to study when there's exam! ahhhh.. 舍不得...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe