biRthdaY celebration~ for meifoong~

Saturday, April 28, 2007

meifoong with her bday cake~
biting out candles~yanping said so one~haha

yanping and meifoong with "the" face~
me and waiyee singig with e mic~den meifoong come squeeze with us~haha
me, me, me~haha~
e 3 of u again~

meifoong with her cake looking else where~

me and yanping
me and yanping again~


haha~today~ yanping*,waiyee*,me and e birthday gal, meifoong* went to Joo Seng de karaoke to sing~ haha~ its fun~ me and yanping were suppose to meet at 3:30pm cos we 2 going buy cake..den waiyee is suppose to bring meifoong away den me and yanping will go get e cake out ready with e candles and everything...but i was late~sorry yanping~ for being late~ but anyway~ e cake is so nice...haha...ate so much~ sure fat one la.....and den we jus sing like crazy~ and yanping sing with her ant volume la~haha... have to keep asking her to sing louder..i nv use mic also sing louder den her lo..but its really really fun~had a great opportunity for us 4 to gather tgt again~ok~nxt person to have a bday celebration is me!!!! so ppl~ i'm waiting for e day to come~haha.... ok~ going to po some photos liao.... i wirte liao den po one~bu e pics were on top~ haha

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe