Friday, October 03, 2008

Haven't got much motivation to work lately... Like super slack. And school is gonna start so soon.. I seriously hope I can faster finish working and go out. Or even slacking at home. Working is really tiring. But this few days we keep slacking la. Like keep on never work. I only hand in 2 households last week eh. hahaha. Cos only work a few days nia. Then when want to work I super want to sleep lo. Serious lo. sad...

A great sharing on wed. Now then I realise time isn't everything. Even if we knew each other very long but we might not know each other very well. Understanding one is hard. But I guess at least we have to try..

Was writing in chinese.. It was killing! Seriously english is really my kind of language lo. Even though I'm not that good in english either... But.. At least better than chinese I think!

Got to go now... If not I'm going to be late for work! ja ne~

`BYEBYE^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe