happiest day in the whole of september!

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Just taking down these memories so that when there's time to look back, I know what I've been through.

14 September 2014, Sunday. Definitely one of the happiest day in  year 2014.

I was always sure in my heart that if there ever will be a chance for me to visit the YG Family Concert, I will definitely be there! My only fear was having no one accompanying me there, but of course this is not a reason to worry about since Xiaoshi is a big fan of YG family as well! And this time round I persuaded Vanessa to come along! How exciting!

 So yes, we bought the tickets and were all excited about attending the concert!

Honestly, I was quite disappointed that Akdong Musician or Lee Hi are not coming over to the Singapore stop. I was hoping to hear their live performance! And I wasnt really looking forward to WINNER and PSY's performance.

I grumbled for a while and then Vanessa introduced to me WINNER's songs. I've heard of them, but wasnt too interested in getting to know much of them. Only knew one of the guy, Seunghoon, who was from Kpop Star Season 1. We started talking about them, watch clips of them in WINNER TV, and I realised they are quite interesting! Then I started listening to their songs, and I grew to love them! Now my favourite is Seungyoon!

And then it was PSY. I wasnt looking forward to his performance actually, although I know that his songs are pretty influential/catchy. But well, cant do much about wanting or not wanting to see whoever. 

And then the day came! All excited for the concert! 
 And it was our first concert since we became friends in Poly! :)

The concert was fun, starting with 2ne1 singing and us screaming! Totally losing our voices!


Cant remember the sequence, but this was WINNER! We are all fan girls screaming and singing along with the audiences! And subsequently, Big Bang, PSY, EPIKHIGH all performed and we all just love the performances! They were really good at making the atmosphere high! 

Actually i was really impressed with PSY's performance. To be exact, I wasnt expecting much for his performance because I thought he was going to just sing Gangnam Style and Gentleman. Great for making the crowds all hype up but I thought it was just meh... But it turned out that his performance were quite.... meaningful? I'm not sure if this is the word to use, but I would say that he is not just an entertainer who simply does everything anyone like, but he has his own kind of idea that he wants to bring across to the audiences. It's like creating an art, to him. thumbs up!

Before we realise, it was already the last few songs and it was the encore part. And this was the day out of the two days where Seunghoon (WINNER) fell off the stage. That was really scary. But thankfully he was fine and managed to finish the encore performance with members. And and! Minho was so concern that he stayed there all the time waiting for Seunghoon to come back up onto the stage! *ahhh* fan girling again. haha.

Then then, it was the end. Everyone giving their thanks for our attendance for the night.

All and all, it was an awesome performance! It was well worth the money and I will definitely go to their future concert again! heh.

And the next day was a off-day for me! How great was that! And we arranged for a picnic at Botanic Garden. What a great way to spend the day! Awesome!


Keeping the post a happy one till the end, and shall not add in any negative stuff!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe