Fell

Wednesday, September 30, 2015


Work has been hard on me for the past two months. Shit happened and it was really hard for me to survive in this place. And most of the time I felt like quitting, finding no purpose in coming to work.  I also have to say, I felt like a zombie every single day while in office, feeling emotionless towards all the things that happens around.

But I really have to thank God for the people He had placed in my life. Especially people at my work place, my ROs and other colleagues. They have been really nice and accommodating to me not feeling to interact with students and thus handle counter work for me, telling me that it is understandable to have human-error since our work consist of a lot of checking. These kind gestures from them really made the little me find that little warmth I can feel in this place.

So glad things are getting back to normal, and this had showed me God's blessings in my life.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe