For the past 14 years

Sunday, October 04, 2015


Finally the day came for us. It has been long since our church started the topic of rebuilding.

There are probably many reasons for us to finally decided to rebuild our church, but we can't help but feel a little upset that this building is going to be gone forever. It was our last service in GBC on 27th September 2015. It felt like just yesterday when the few of us started coming to church for tuition, being brought the fellowship/camp by the people in CYYAM.

I was thinking back and I really couldn't imagine how my life would be like if I did not attend church at a young age. Life would probably be more meaningless since there isn't a purpose to life and to the things we do. And my life would probably not be this decent.

Of course, there are also people who I met after joining here. Really glad to have known these people. :)

There are also people who we started out together and are still together now. Really thank God for these people in my life! Although I really wished for the four of us to be here together on the very last day, but we shall wait for His timing to work things out the way it should be. :)

Can't believe I had spent like half of my life, so far, in this building. All the camps, events, studying time and my youth are mostly spent here. One of the memorable event would certainly be Xiaoling's wedding in church. :)


This building may be gone but yes like people all said, its the people in church that matters. We will be back two years later! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe