CONCERT!CONCERT!

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

was out for concert last night with *Waiyee! haha! Super nice can! WONDER GIRLS! haha! Everyone is screaming when Wonder Girls came out! haha! I got many photos.. But then a little hard to upload them now. Wait till I use my desktop....

Initially we were sitting at block B.. Then *Waiyee's friend got 2 more tickets. Then we sold what we had, which is not so good compared to the one given to us by the *Waiyee's friend. We super nice la. We sold it so cheap eh. Others selling it at $100 per ticket or something.. Then we only sold it at $50 for 2 eh. But then its just bonus la. So.. yeah lo..

haha! I kept screaming when Wonder Girls sang Nobody and Tell me! haha! Then the 2 guys sitting infront of me and *Waiyee like finally WOKE UP when its Wonder girls's turn to perform. haha! I was so high la! haha! Keep screaming and screaming! hahaha! *Waiyee's friend yueping(?) like so leng jing la! Then she still laugh at us la! hahaha! I will try to blog tonight! WITH THE PICTURES!

Too bad Dongbang is not here. ):

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe