Update

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Presentation early in the morning... And this is the comment I got from the teacher.

Li Kuan: Good that you spoke without reference to notes. You can in fact bring along cards or paper and refer periodically to it for next focus. This way, you can be more focused in what you want to present. To add sincerity and credibility, be a little serious when delivering certain points. Stand upright with weight on both feet.

Hahaha. okay la. I didnt really prepare it. I just impromptu.So.. yeah.. (:

Oh btw, this presentation is selling me to others as best friend la. Super weird lo. Like self promoting. THICK SKIN! This kind of thing only *Meifoong is capable of doing okay! And the HOT GIRL! haha. And we have to do a poster! Show you guy my master piece!


haha. I just random la.. But I'm so glad I used Dong bang's photo. ^^
And recently I got addicted to FanFictions again! All thanks to Wee MeiFoong! I seriously like Jiyong now all thanks to the Fanfiction! The writer write until I like Jiyong so much!!! hahaha. And I read until 2 plus 3am last night la! hahaha. I just cant stop. I have to finish it. (: AND I DID FINISHED IT! (: Nice okay! haha. The writer de angmoh hor.. So good can. I think good la. At least better than me. (: And I realised I like guys to hug girls from behind. It's very sweet okay! haha! okay.. Random. haha. Okok. I going to concentrate on lesson le. Be a good girl LIKE I ALWAYS AM! =D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe