oh my goodness

Friday, November 21, 2008

That VANESSA TAN YING RU is SUPERRRRR IRRITATING CAN! She was so disturbing la! We were at ELP during the 2-hours break. And what did I do? READ FICTION LA! haha! And she was sitting next to me. Then she say she want to read manga. Then I oh, okay. Then we both on our laptop blah blah blah. Then she went crazy! She keep laughing to herself. while reading. Then after that she will start hitting my arm. Like.. WHAT THE HELL?! Then sometimes she will want to mess with my laptop. say want to pull out my plug... But I got my batteries on la. Cos I was charging. Then she and Baoyu both keep waving their hands in front of my face. To block my view from reading the fiction. Then I keep on like want to bite her like that. SHE IS SUPER IRRTATING TODAY CAN! Then she will start pressing the "pg up","pg dn" and "end" button on the keyboard. Making me lost in the page. I dont know whats wrong with her la! CAN'T SHE JUST LET ME READ MY FICTION PEACEFULLY?! Then Baoyu also will keep saying stuff and stuff. And the two of us will AT THE SAME TIME:"We pull out her plug la!" haha. Then we shock! Cos really same timing, same thing. hahaha. Really lo. Hangout too long liao, what we say also will be the same one lo.

Anyway, just another random post. Learned Flash today. BORING! Still.. PHOTOSHOP IS THE BEST! It's so much more fun and easier.. (:

oh oh! and I forgot to mention that. Both of us were talking about Big bang while the other 2 of our friend are using their laptop. Only the 2 of us listen to Big bang's song there. haha. And is I intro her one. haha. We were both talking about how bad the lyrics is.. haha. All about ...! Well.. Know then know la. Dont know then nevermind. Cos it's not something that good. Then we were laughing our heads off.. haha! And she said Jiyong must have lots of experience to write the songs like this. And I'm like. WHAT THE HELL! hahah! And the two of us went completely MAD from laughing! hahaha! NOW SHE IS TOTALLY ADDICTED TO BIG BANG'S MUSIC! haha!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe