Full update!

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I was saying I will blog about the concert yesterday! and here it is! haha. Cos my house de Internet like okay already. ((:
We went with Waiyee's friend. But her other friends all sit at other places. The 3 of us sat together.



We were quite far from the stage.. But it's already quite good compared to another area.


This is the balloon stix they gave. Then we kept playing with it. (:


The host of the night! haha! Andy oppa! And the girl on the left is a member from Jewelry.

Junjin! haha. The song he sang are... alright la.. hahaa. Not my kind of song..


ChaeYeon! Pretty lady she is. (:


JEWELRY!! SEO INYOUNG IS IN THERE!!! The one with legging.. They are all awesome singers! (((:
They sang 'Baby One More Time' and another song. Which I dont know what song. haha.

Kim Jong Wook he is! haha! I think he very young lo! But dont know his age la. He quite cute lo. haha.
V.O.S! haha! Quite nice. Waiyee went crazy la! When V.O.S came out. haha! Then we kept screaming and screaming. HAHA! The one below is Waiyee's favourite.


2PM! haha. There dance not bad. haha. Quite impress. (:


U-kiss.. haha. Young girls's favourite.. haha. All act cute act cute one. haha.

ANDY OPPA! haha! He did the heart dance. Then Waiyee keep saying she want to dance. haha.


WONDER GIRLS!!! THEY GOT SO MANY FANS CAN! When they came out the stadium was like so high la! They sang 'Nobody' and 'Tell me'. I was hoping they will sing 'So Hot'. But they didnt...
This is Yoobin I think. haha. Quite pretty. (:



When we were going home, we walked pass this bridge. The one we always see on tv. haha. quite nice. But I dont know how to take those very got feel photos.... haha. So I only took this.. (:
Then me and Waiyee bus-ed home together... And we started taking lots of pictures again. haha. Random!








The one and only video I took in the whole concert. It's short, shaky, and like a cut out of no where. Cos it's really hard to video there. When you want to watch the concert, sing the song, and getting so high. Now I finally understand why those Youtube fan cam videos all so shaky. Totally understand... And you guys can hear me sing also! ahah! Cos I think I sang quite loud. hahaha.


The concert was really nice. I didnt think I would go eh.... Then Waiyee told me she won the tickets.... Then I was like 'huh?! are you sure??' And then she really won! haha! And I got home really late.. But then... I'M STILL SO HAPPY I WENT! HAHA! (:

I blog this for so long! from 3 plus till 6! oh my goodness! all the photos and the one and only video.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe