Sunday, November 09, 2008

FINALLY EVERYTHING IS OVERRRRRRRR!
Super happy can! That the publicity part for the chalet is over. (: Was rushing like mad for the thing to get it done. Like doing it everywhere. In school during breaks. Come home also doing. Like everything I do is photoshop, Photoshop and still PHOTOSHOP!

I seriously become good friend with Photoshop lo. It was pretty fun though. Like really God wanted me to do publicity eh. Before I took up this publicity job, I really don't know how to use Photoshop one eh. Just like one week before I start doing my publicity, Digital Media Design (DMD) started teaching on how to use Photoshop eh. REALLY IS GOD PLAN ONE CAN! I was totally shock la!
I told *Meifoong and she said fated one la. haha. Means it's ALL PLANNED! haha. God really supplies with what you need lo! When He planned me to do publicity, He let me learn how to use the software first. So there wasnt much problem to it lo.

Thank God for everything this week la. Was busy, not really pleasent due to the stupid arguement in class. And was SUPER TIRING! But He still bought me through it la. Though I was tired but He still gave me the strength to do things and manage to finish it la. (:

haha. I heard the response was not bad la. Because it's really something different ba. haha. But was quite pai sey la. haha. Me and *Meifoong didn't want to be the model to the clip one lo! But we got nooooooooooo choice. Cos we cant get anyone else..
It's a little funny.. Some parts look weird or like NO LINK. But then I really tried to make it very nice le. AND IT'S SERIOUSLY SOMETHING DIFFERENT! haha. So I'm still quite happy with it.
Rush until 3am is not fake one okay! hahaha!

OKAY OKAY! HERE'S THE VIDEO I MADE!



Chalet Video - Jammie


okok. Credits to me and *Meifoong.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe