continuation.....

Saturday, June 06, 2009

While waiting for my photos to be uploaded at Facebook.. I shall blog! With more photos. (: I've gotten the photos that's all in Rick's phone today! haha. SO HAPPY! More with *Umma. Waiting for her to send me. Probably tomorrow night. Since she went to Malaysia. (:

Huiping and Zoe with the balloon. (: In class.
me and Zoe with my balloon. (: In class too. (:
I'm trying to heat the balloon. So it doesnt look so inflated. Cos the balloon in cold place like nua nua one. Under the sun looks so bloated. hahaha.Zoe and Yong ren.
Yong ren and Rick. Rick look so funny in the photos..
Huiping and Zoe.
Serena and Huiping.
Huiping and Rick.
Me and Rick. They say he take the photo like go song ka one. HAHAHAHA!
Me and Huiping!(: We are the main lead of the day! (:
Rick and Zoe. They two did a lot for us. ((:Thanks! And RICK NG! Though you are quite nice.. BUT! STOP BEING LAME LA!
Everyone of us. EXCEPT!Rick the photographer.
Gladys and Serena. Gladys look super photogenic. (:
Zoe, Gladys and Serena.
With umma! (: and Huiping and Zoe. Why yongren at the back look so funny.
Umma and Zoe.
Zoe snap shot us! While me and Vanessa was trying to take a photo there. Another snapshot when they want to take photo. haha.

The photogenic girl! Group photo! (:

This is Zoe's steak! It looks not bad. This is Rick's. Mine is something similar! I got take photo! But is with Umma! Wait till I po mine!
And yesterday, I got a bear from Janx and a big big stitch towel from Yonghwee, Maya, Sera, Elaine and QQ. THANKS PEOPLE!
haha. Your towel is making Umma jealous. Because she loves Stitch! haha.

Photos at facebook is taking forever to be uploaded.. *sigh* so longg.

Got so many things to do. Presentation. Study for AIM, NT.
arghhhh. Dyingggggg.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe