fun!

Friday, June 12, 2009

Today is so fun! Though I'm dead tired. We rushed like mad last night to finish the AIM storyboard and report. Omgosh. It's super a lot of things to do. Have to draw, have to write the script. I seriously do until I want to sleep sia. Then chiong until 3am plus then I faster go sleep. SUPER TIRED EH! I will upload my storyboard when I get it next time. (: It's pretty ugly though. haha.

And today we went to see people play basketball! It's like super fun! Trey, my classmate, a super disgusting guy, he play basketball super funny one! He keep doing stunt but then never score. Okay la. Only score twice! ahhaha. *Vanessa videoed this video of him playing. haha. so funny! If got chance then I upload. (: It's really super fun. hahaha.


I dont need pretenders. I am who I am. I've always been truthful even if you don't believe it. I've learnt from it and am glad that there's changes in my life. And I'm finally over it now. Totally. (: I'm so glad. And my friends around are all so nice! Like Huiping ah.. Some online friends even. (: So nice. I guess it's a reminder to me not to put too much time on things I shouldnt spend so much time on. And it also tells me that, He is always there for me. ((: happyQUEEN is happy again! (((((((((:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe