Random

Saturday, June 20, 2009

haha. Photos I dig out when clearing things in my laptop.

This shirt!!! Jaejoong has it! I want to buy lo! hahaha.
me and *Umma in lab. hahaha.
That day we went to do projects. At woodlands. Then we went to walk walk after that. Because after that Huiping wants to go dinner. So we walked a little. And we went to the CD shop. As always, I got super high seeing Tohoshinki's posters and everything. ahahha. Then then! Sera asked me to take photo with the Jonas Brothers' CD. Say make Maya jealous. ahhaha. Sorry ah Sera. I lazy to photoshop you away. haha.
Then we saw this Miss Chatterbox soft toy. and I took a photo with it! haha. I got one from Zoe they all. to hang on my phone one. haha.

And I watched this performance just now. JUN-CHAN has a slightly different hairstyle now!



Watch it. It gets a little choppy here and there. But it's still a nice live. (: My Jun-chan is so good! hahaha!


Xiaoling has been posting photos on her CUTE GUY recently. Haiya.. How can any guy be as cute as my JUN-CHAN! hahah! See!
haha. Enough of my Jun-chan. If not you all would say i'm crazy again.

Just today I started watching a new japanese drama. IT'S REALLY NICE! It's by Takuya Kimura. It's about investigating one la. JUST MY KIND OF SHOW. haahha. Watch it if you can. I feel so happy because it has been so long since a good investigating kind of drama is out. And this one is really interesting. Not like suspect X so SCIENCE. But also involved a little science la. Then Takuya Kimura acted really good inside. I like the character he acted out. Simply nice. Now there's something to look out for every week. (: and and. The plot they think of hor.. is what I REALLY never think of one. Okay, maybe I'm not so smart. But I think these japanese script writers are really good lo. How do they think of so many plots to write?!

ohoh! *Meifoong just showed me this video. OMGOSH! IT'S LIKE SUPER GOOD LUH! I FEEL SO HIGH LISTENING TO THEM SINGING! NOW I WANT TO WATCH THIS PARTICULAR CONCERTTTTT!




WATCH IT! YOU WONT REGRET IT!
my Jun-channnn~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe