Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Expired photos from LONG ago.

These are given to me by my classmates. This towel. SO BIG! Vanessa Umma is going to be so jealous! hahha!
And today we went to Bishan! haha. We ate sakae sushi buffet! hahaha. Eat until super full! haha. And that shop! IT SHOCKED ME! TOTALLY! When I went into the shop, I didn't realise that they are playing Dongbang's song! Then after awhile then I realise!!! hahah! Then I become super high. I kept smiling! Like some siao one.hahah. Then I immediately sms *Meifoong and *Umma telling them that we must go Bishan for Sakae in future! haha. Just because of their good taste in music. (((:
Hardworking *Grace studying her chem.
We were in the library, Grace was studying so *Cuimin and I were reading books lo. I looked up on the cookie book. (: And I saw this cookie with the name JAMMIE DODGERS! hahaha. It's a cookie of my name! (: hahaha. And the cookie look yummy too. JUST LIKE ME! (: hahaha!
haha. I had a great time today craping with the girls. We were so super full when we came out of the restaurant. hahaha. We played with the ice pack used to put the sashimi. haha. And now, *Cuimin looks totally like a MALAY! Or even INDIAN! She is the darkest chinese I've ever seen! haha. And we had this "ring" thing. Because we ate the strawberry smiles and took the golden thing and made a ring thing. ahaha. lame.

And I bought things from Body Shop today! haha. Because got sale. Then I bought the small small bottles of shampoo and body lotion. Since camp is coming soon, and I need to bring to camp. Then just buy lo. hahah. (: STRAWBERRY! haha. NICE SMELL! hahah. i'm crazy. haha. :P

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe